1-2-3 Magic: a Positive Discipline Technique Program is a nationally recognized video-based program. This four-week program will teach parents how to correct negative behavior in children 2 to 12 years old, while encouraging positive behavior.
• Parents will learn a simple technique to get your children to STOP doing what you don’t want them to do (whining, arguing, tantrums, sibling rivalry, etc.).
• Parents will learn several effective methods to get your children to START doing what you do want them to do (cleaning their rooms, going to bed, homework, etc.).
• Parents will learn four powerful techniques that reinforce your bond with your children.
• Parents will learn how to handle misbehavior in public and how to avoid the Talk-Persuade-Argue-Yell-Hit Syndrome.
Mondays, April 9 through 30, 2012 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center — 150 Kingsley Lane, 4th Floor, Norfolk, VA 23505
• FREE! To register or for more information, call (757) 886-6511 or e-mail email@example.com