Our 2nd Annual CINCH conference will be held on Friday, October 24th from 11:00 am to 3:45 pm at Virginia Sports Hall of Fame in Portsmouth. Registration is required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration .This is going to be a fabulous conference that will offer training on coalitions and improving child health through collaboration: Some highlights will include:
- Understanding Child Health Inequities and Social Justice, featuring Keynote Speaker: Dr. Michael Royster, MD, MPH, Director of Minority Health & Public Health Policy, VDH.
- Child Health Inequities in Hampton Roads: What the data says.
- Root Cause Analysis for Real People: What is it? How does it work?
- Viewing the documentary "Unnatural Causes: In Sickness and In Wealth" and "Place Matters". http://www.unnaturalcauses.org/
- Members apply Root Cause Analysis in Hampton Roads.
- CINCH in Action: Uncovering Root Causes of child health